Shadows & Breeze
INSPIRED BY MAISON MARGIELA – UNDER THE LEMON TREEThis perfume oil will make you smell like happiness all day long.
Refreshing - Bright - Invigorating
Inspired by the youthful days spent holidaying in the sunny Italian countryside encompassed by abundant yellow lemon groves. Shadows & Breeze carries you the vivid, bright and invigorating experience of a restful nap under the shade of the refreshing lemon tree leaves after a leisurely, warm summer stroll, lulled by calming play of shadows and the gentle caress of a soft-scented breeze.
This aromatic woody-citrus blend comes alive with the freshest and the most invigorating accords of sparkling Kalamansi Lime, spicy Cardamom, and sweet Petitgrain while green Coriander and dry Cedarwood evoke the feeling of being under the shade of green foliage under the trees.
THE SENSORY EXPERIENCE
Relive the nostalgic embrace of heart-warming memories, as Shadows & Breeze takes you back to the sparkling and fizzy moments of relaxing in a hammock beneath the leaves of a lemon tree leaves on a warm summer day. Embrace the enchanting essence of happiness that lingers all day long with Shadows & Breeze.
Maison Margiela – Under the Lemon Tree
Cocos Nucifear Oil (Huile De Coco), Undiluted and Sustainably Sourced Fragrance/Parfum Oil, Vitamin E.
Free from Parabens, Phthalates, Sulfates, and Alcohol.
Vegan Friendly and Cruelty Free.
Roll onto pulse points at the wrists, inner elbows, neck and behind the ears as desired.
Cocos Nucifera Oil (Huile De Coco)
▹ Packed with nutrients and fatty acids that are beneficial for the skin and nails.
▹ It has light, non-greasy texture that absorbs quickly into the skin, leaving a smooth and silky feel.
▹ The natural moisturising properties of Cocos Nucifear Oil help to hydrate and nourish the skin.
▹ It contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe and protect the skin.
▹ Cocos Nucifera Oil is rich in antioxidants, which can help to protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals.
The moisturising benefits of vitamin E oil helps to relieve chapped, dry skin and promotes cell turnover and regeneration.
Undiluted Fragrance/Parfum Oil
Premium fragrance oils that give you a more potent, full-bodied and long-wearing parfum.
Is Perfume Oil better than Perfume?
Perfume Oils are purer, longer-lasting and not as over-powering compared to Perfume Spray.
Perfume oils typically contain a higher concentration of fragrance oils compared to traditional perfumes, making them more potent and long-lasting. In addition to providing a signature scent, perfume oils also offer treatment benefits and are gentle on the skin.
Regular perfumes often contain high levels of alcohol and other chemicals that can cause irritation or dryness, especially for those with sensitive or itchy skin.
In contrast, our perfume oils are 100% alcohol-free, phthalate-free, parabens-free, cruelty-free, and vegan-friendly, making them a healthier alternative to alcohol-based perfumes. They last longer, and are less invasive than alcohol-based perfumes, also non-irritating and hypoallergenic, making them ideal for people with dry or sensitive skin.
Perfume oils are also more affordable than alcohol-based perfumes and can be mixed to
create your custom unique scent, making it an easily customisable option. You can even create your own personalised and signature scent by mixing and matching a few of your favourite perfume oils.
Do Perfume Oils last longer?
There are many reasons to prefer perfume oils over sprays, but one of the best is that perfume oils last much longer on the skin than traditional alcohol-based perfumes.
The oil-based nature of perfume oils allows the fragrance to stay closer to the skin and release the scent slowly over time, providing a longer-lasting fragrance experience. Additionally, because perfume oils are not absorbed by fabrics and clothing like traditional sprays, the scent stays more concentrated on the skin, further contributing to its longevity.
Unlike standard perfumes, which are alcohol based and dissipate into the air, our perfume oils are slow to break down, project a longer lasting scent that gracefully lingers due to its slow evaporation rate.
What is the difference between Eau de Toilette and Perfume Oil?
Eau de Toilette typically has a lower concentration of fragrance oils (5-15%) and a shorter-lasting scent compared to perfume oil.
On the other hand, perfume oil is a highly concentrated fragrance with a higher oil concentration (20%-40%), providing better longevity and a more concentrated dose of fragrance. As it is more potent and longer-lasting, it is recommended to apply perfume oil in smaller amounts compared to Eau de Toilette.
Perfume oils tend to have a longer-lasting base note display and the scent deepens as your body temperature changes, unlike Eau de Toilette, which has a stronger top note display upfront, but typically does not last as long as perfume oils.
How do I apply Perfume Oil?
Applying perfume oil is a personal choice and can vary depending on your preference and the type of fragrance you are using. Here are some tips :
1. Apply to clean, dry skin: Perfume oil tends to last longer on clean, dry skin, so it's best to apply after a shower or bath.
2. Apply to pulse points and let the fragrance gently infuse the skin. Pulse points are areas of the body where the blood vessels are closest to the skin's surface, generating more heat and intensifying the scent. Common pulse points include the wrists, behind the ears, at the base of the throat, and the inside of the elbows.
3. Use a small amount: Perfume oil is highly concentrated, so a little goes a long way. Start with a small amount and add more if needed. The more oil you apply the more powerful of a projection you get. The sillage often does not start immediately as perfume oils often gain strength when warmed by your skin and movements.
4. Rub gently: Rubbing the perfume oil into the skin can help to release the fragrance, but be gentle to avoid changing the scent.
Remember, perfume oil is a personal preference, and the way you apply it will depend on your personal style and preference. Experiment with different application techniques and amounts to find what works best for you.
Are Quietude Perfume Oils tested on animals?
Absolutely not. Quietude Perfume Oils are not tested on animals.
How to look after Quietude Perfume Oils?
Properly storing and caring for your perfume oil can help to maintain its scent, longevity and freshness.
1. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct heat and sunlight. Perfume oil can be sensitive to heat and light, which can cause the scent to break down or change over time.
2. Keep the cap tightly closed: Exposure to air can also cause the scent to weaken or change. Make sure the cap of your perfume oil is tightly closed when not in use to help prevent air from getting inside.
3. Avoid extreme temperatures: Perfume oil can be sensitive to extreme temperatures,
both hot and cold. Avoid storing your perfume oil in areas that are too hot or too cold, such as near a radiator or in a refrigerator.
4. Use on clean skin: Perfume oil can be absorbed by dirt and oils on the skin, which can affect the scent. Always apply perfume oil to clean, dry skin to help maintain the fragrance.
5. Use within a reasonable timeframe: Perfume oil can have a long shelf life, but it's best to use it within a reasonable timeframe to ensure the scent is fresh and vibrant. The maximum shelf life of our perfume oils is 2 years (or longer) although they will last much longer if kept away from air, direct sunlight, and heat.
Do these fragrances come from real brands?
Quietude Perfume Oils are meticulously handcrafted in Australia, upholding the same stringent high quality standards found in the designer fragrances you know and cherish. Drawing inspiration from these scents, we offer an affordable alternative to your beloved designer perfumes at a fraction of the cost.
Please note that Quietude is an independent entity and is not affiliated with the mentioned brands. All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
What is your Return Policy?
At Quietude, we prioritise customer satisfaction and are committed to resolving any concerns or issues you may have to achieve this goal.
Due to the nature of our products, refunds are not offered for a change of mind or incorrect decisions. If you are uncertain about a product, please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have. This will help you make an informed decision.
In the event that the product is faulty or damaged, or incorrect product is received, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the product. Please note that Quietude reserves the right to inspect any faulty, defective, or damaged products and to resolve any claims at our absolute discretion.